Share This Post

Thursday 7 February 2019

Debie Rise Goes Gospel - My Choice [+Video]

The popular BBN and Nigerian Idol Star, Debie Rise has changed her name and is going gospel, meaning she is now a gospel artist as she announced recently in 2018.

She made a slight change of name from Debie Rise to Deborah Rise in the switch from secular to a gospel act. To mark her rebirth, Deborah Rise has released a new audio and video titled "My Choice"

Based on the announcement she made, Deborah said:
"I am Deborah Rise and this is a Rebirth!
Choose you this day whom ye will serve!
As for me - Deborah Rise, I and my talents will serve the Lord!
And this is My Choice
#MyChoice
#DeborahRise"

Download her birthing single - "My Choice"

Download "My Choice"

Watch the Video Below


Connect
Twitter | Instagram: @Deborah_Rise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts