Share This Post

Thursday 27 July 2017

There is Space For You!

Birds Do Not Collide In The Sky


Have you ever tried venturing into a particular career or business and you opt out when you discover that there are so many people into the same enterprise, doing the things you hoped will spot you out, and some may even have picked the same name you planned on using for your enterprise? 
Well I'll like to make you understand something. Have you ever seen two birds collide in the sky while flying? Definitely not. Except they were playing or fighting. 
Just the same way there is enough space for every bird to fly, there is also space for you. 
It doesn't matter how many people are into that same business. You will make it. All you have to do is believe in yourself.

I always tell people something.. There is nobody like you in this entire world.. There is no one that can do the things you do the way you do them. 

Before doing anything always ask yourself; Why am I doing this? Am I trying to just prove to the world that I'm good? Or am I just trying to compete with someone? Or am I doing it because it's what I love doing? Because this is where my destiny is? Because this is who I am?

Never do anything to because of someone else. There are only two reasons for which you should do anything you do.
1. Because that is who you are, that is what you love doing, you believe that is where your destiny lies.
2. Because that is what God wants you to do. Because that is the right thing to do.

When you start doing something because of someone, it's mostly leads to unhealthy competition. The thing that will make you great is something you do simply because you love doing it.

When I started blogging, my aim was to become the best. I started competing with popular blogs, trying to ensure I was always ahead. Yeah that helped me to learn a lot but I didn't enjoy it. I was forcing myself to do things I didn't really love doing like gathering of news feeds and the like.
But when I discovered that I wasn't really getting anywhere I decided to stop the blogging for a while and find out what I really love about blogging. Then I discovered that I love impacting, teaching, and helping people discover who they really are and that kind of stuff. Now here I am. Blogging with ease. Of course there is the place of discipline that ensures I keep my blog updated but the fact is that I now enjoy blogging. And see.. I might not yet be among the Top Blogs but my blog is one of the best blogs on the internet and that is why you are reading this article right now.

What ever you are doing, do not ever do it because you are being forced to do it because such thing will never take you far. Do what you love doing because what you love  doing is what will make you who you're meant to be.

And on a final note, be excellent in everything you do. Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing excellently.

Put  all these in to practice and you'll find yourself soaring higher and higher despite the millions of birds in the sky.

Comment, like and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts