Share This Post

Wednesday 30 January 2019

It's Okay!

Hello, I'm Miranda.
After having passing through a really tough financial situation with my mum in 2018,I understood this lesson. 

 
I titled this piece "IT'S OK"

*****

Morgan Harper sang thus:


On a Sunday evening night
Looking back over all the years
And where have been
Am looking at the photograph
Am remembering u were right there......
U brought the pieces together
Made me the story teller 




...And I thought about this and look how far things have been this year for me and my mum
And the past year... I realized, it's OK
It's definitely OK if you are in need for what you know you need dire and you just don't know where else to turn to and God isn't responding favorably;
It's OK... if at the last minutes you are stranded;
It's OK if you have gone through series of disappointments
What ever disappointment you pass through or an illness and you know God can heal you but yet it's taking time. Man! you have exhausted all your Faith;
It's definitely OK if you are passing through one ugly, depressing, heart trenching story or the other and it seems the block isn't going out... 
It's definitely OK...


Cause God is never tired of the unexpected... He specializes in being God. And all these "mountains" are the stories you tell of how God is the one who is GOD. How can we understand how awesome our God is if at every time we have issues he comes running? Most importantly how will people know how amazing the GOD you serve is? Because the MESSAGE is more important than the MESSENGER. God is interested in the story, and yes he FINDS joy filling your journey with complications... Yes it makes you stronger. But it shows God being GOD... I am a writer and a story lover...and when there isn't a twist or a complication in a story, it's plain and boring. In fact the best the hero conquers the many complications... It becomes more of a best seller. What will be more of a testimony, The fact that after nine month of marriage you have a child, or after nine years a woman of 41 is giving birth to triplet?
How would we have known that God is not concerned with age difference if Sarah didn't give birth at such an old age!! Or how would we have understood the fact that God doesn't need man in his plans if we didn't see Mary pregnant without sex?
The thing is this... Whatever time he sets in, it is extremely beautiful and people will spread the story over and over again. It's the story WE tell... that He never fails, That He is God, not respecter of man, time etc.

So now in 2019.…
I will look at my mountain, and Yes I will cry at his feet and maybe be sad but I will tell myself at whatever time, "IT'S OK:, mountain you can come in your numbers... It's the story I will tell... That God is GOD and I'm the Apple of His eyes. He never fails, He never looses. Oh thou mountain, my God is just there in heaven laughing because he knows you are nothing. It's the story I will tell so problem it's OK, I'm honored to have you, you are part of my story and damn! You are making a best seller"
Won't you say the same?

Written by Miranda
Edited by Jeafi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts