Share This Post

Thursday 19 April 2018

Efezino Akpo - The Lady With The Diamond Voice


I was going through the Voice 2017 Highlights on getting to this particular contestant I couldn't go further. I just kept playing it over and over again and eventually had to save it on my device.

Efezino is one of the most talented singers I've ever known. Her voice is amazing. Talking of control, she's the best. She has this special way of making a song her own and guess what, I actually fell in love with her version of the song more than even the original song. Check it out below...


 

Efezino Akpo is a 25 - 26 year old singer from Delta state Nigeria. She featured on The Voice Nigeria Season 2 where she was on Team Waje. She has also been on Nigerian Idol where she climbed as high as top 6.

On the Voice Nigeria 2017 during the blinds, she sang "I'm with you" by Avril Lavigne which she probably performed better than the owner of the song will. She is a singer that sings with everything within her when singing. Always in the song she is singing thereby helping the audience to get a hold of the song. 

Check out other of her performances below...

Efezino - Rockabye 





Follow Efezino Akpo on Social Media...

Twitter @Efezino_Akpo

Instagram @efezino_akpo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts