Share This Post

Saturday 14 January 2017

IT DOSENT MATTER


IT DOSEN’T MATTER! YOU MATTER!
(BY Elenora Paul Amah)
It doesn’t matter if you live in a mansion or in an ant hole It doesn’t matter if you are the president or the trash man It doesn’t matter if you are the cruel soldier or the thief It doesn’t matter if you had your breakfast on a golden table or on the floor It doesn’t matter if you drive a bicycle or a Ferrari It doesn’t matter what shade your skin is
Yeah, it doesn’t matter to me because I’m a CHILD It doesn’t matter to me because I am pure in heart Have not been poisoned by society I have not been fed the lies to think otherwise
I think you are beautiful, I think we all have different faces, but I don’t even see why I should compare and come up with a name like ‘ugly’ to spite someone when I just think all things are bright and beautiful
When I look at you, I don’t see the butts, bursts and all those other things. I just see a perfect creation. When I look at you, I don’t see all those things you hide inside because you were told that’s what beautiful means
I see the child in you, that longs to be free again and play with the sand and not worry about the color, social status, acceptance and ambitions… I see your heart and it’s the most beautiful thing you deserve to be loved and known beyond the mask you feel obliged to wear daily. I see your nakedness as a child sees and I love you because you deserve nothing less. I love you because I’ve been loved outrageously Loved and freed from the old I love you because I’m a new creation, reborn, as a child, I stand, one with God.
(Matthew 18:2-4 NIV He called a little child to Him, and placed the child among them and He said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, who ever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of God).
For more, visit my facebook page @Elenorasays For enquires; Amah 08160583800 Jeafi 08148297932


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts