Share This Post

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Save the Earth!

The World Needs Help!!


It's been quite a while since I wrote on a topic such as this but my experience lately propelled me to writing this.
Just a couple of days back I was a friend of mine left her phone with me and went for an exam. She happened to be a sister in the school fellowship and a very strong member of the choir. In fact I strongly believe that she's going to be the next H.O.D of the choir, and if I was told she is the Choir H.O.D in her church I wouldn't doubt it.
But then, the few hours I spent with her phone made me understand the saying "Do not judge a book by it's cover". I was quite disappointed and felt a pain in my heart.
The devil has so deceived many and made some sins look so normal. And the most painful part is that even the churches are now buying these ideas and making it seem even more normal. 
In the church I read of in the New Testament, someone into fornication will never find it comfortable in the church, not to talk of becoming a leader in the church. But these days we joke about it. Leaders, choir members are dating themselves and their pastors are just looking. I thought the bible says we should discern all spirits? But now even the so called leaders of the church, Pastors, Prophets etc. are finding it difficult to discern evil.
What position does this put the world? We are supposed to be the light of the world. The salt of the earth.

I Just thank my God for some who still keep to the faith. Who still fight evil. 
I thank God for the new army being raised. It's my time.. It's your time to lighten up the world. Our fathers might have failed but we won't. By the power of the Holy Ghost!

Our Fathers brought division to the church by denominational ministries but we will bring a end to it by the weapon if interdenominational ministries.

The Devil is moving real fast but he can't be faster than God. We will walk with God and we will move faster than the evil principalities. 

They may throw their darts at us but we are unstoppable because we are seated far above all principalities and powers. so high that their darts can't even get to us.

We can do it. we are the #ChosenGeneration, the #JesusGeneration  #RhemaGeneration


Spread the word.
Share, Comment and Like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts