Share This Post

Thursday 13 December 2018

2019 is Bright for Efezino Akpo @Efezino_Akpo


If there is one artist you should all watch out for in 2019, it is Efezino Akpo. 
She is a very beautiful and vocally talented artist whom I just tend to like naturally. I first got to know her in 2017 @ The Voice Nigeria Season 2 and honestly she was my candidate. I so much wanted her to win it because she actually really deserved it. Digging more into her, I found out she had actually been consistent and doing her best musically for a long time.
Since The Voice Nigeria, I and her fans generally had been waiting for the next step she was going to take knowing fully well that the fact that she didn't win The Voice didn't mean she didn't have what it takes to become the next most celebrated artist in Nigeria. Finally, She released a song which has blown people's minds away and finally put her on the spot light. 
The Song is Titled Amere and If you haven't listened to it, do so now and you'll like her instantly. The video was also published and has been everywhere, on several TV stations and has gotten alot of vibes on Youtube. 
Indeed I believe that we'll hear even more from Efezino in 2019 and I can see her making wild great waves and winning several awards in 2019.

Watch Amere - Efezino Below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts