Share This Post
Friday, 2 December 2016
MUSIC: Mike Abdul – Toh Marvelous (ft Tope Alabi) | FREE Download | @mikeabdulng
Off Mike Abdul’s last released album comes this song titled ‘Toh Marvelous’ that features popular singer Tobe Alabi.
The ‘korede’ crooner on this track gives praise to God for his marvelous nature.
Listen and Download.
DOWNLOAD
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
AUDIO: Kaestrings – LOVE | @kaestrings
The song LOVE talks about Gods unfailing love for us his children, how despite our unfaithfulness He still finds a way of showing us LOV...
AUDIO: Joshkeyz & Aucstave – I Wish I Could | @RealJoshkeyz @Aucstave
Urban contemporary gospel group, Joshkeyz & Aucstave officially hits the music scene with their highly anticipated debut single ‘I Wi...
Kingdomboiz Celebrates 4th Anniversary With The Release Of Mixtape
As posted by Kingdomboiz "It has been a wonderful year For Us here at Kingdomboiz , We ’ re happy to Announce That Your Favourite...
No comments:
Post a Comment