Share This Post

Saturday 14 January 2017

The Prettiest Girl

THE PRETTIEST GIRL
(Jeafi’s Pen)
My definition of pretty is not the amount of makeup on your face or your skill in applying it,  it is not the dress you wear or the shoes you wear, It is not your hair do or endowment.
My definition of beautiful is: The lady that can say I am the prettiest girl on earth without thinking what that guy thinks. Either she wears makeup or not. Either she wears a heel or not.
Many ladies these days never believe they are pretty until they do what I call TEMPORARY PLASTIC SURGERY.
The girl that mesmerizes me most is that lady that can walk confidently out of her house without makeup. I don’t really care how your face looks but once you can do that, it means you appreciate the work my father did on you and that makes me admire you.
My Father didn’t make a mistake when he was creating you. There is a reason you were created that way. If there is someone that has a problem with that then let he or she mind his or her business.
The real guy that will appreciate you will love you most when you are natural.
The guy that really loves you will appreciate the work my Father did on you.
I REST MY CASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts