Share This Post

Sunday 25 December 2016

AUDIO: Jeafi Greatworks - Your Goodness

Jeafi Greatworks finally drops his debut track as a Christmas present to the world.


Jeafi Greatworks is a prolific 17 year old gospel artist who officially started his career at the age 16. According to him, he had actually started at the age of 15 when he started receiving songs through the inspiration of the holy spirit. He started singing in the church and at school.

He launched his record label, Heavenly Xpress Recordz, on the 30th of Oct 2015 when he was only 16 years old. He has since then hosted a couple of concerts and featured in a number of gospel events.

Quote: "Your Goodness" is a song that brings tears to my eyes. It reminds me of the trials and victories that my family has faced right from my landing in this world 17 years ago. "Your Goodness" is a compilation of testimonies. It is a summary of my testimonies and my way of telling God that I am really greatful and I couldn't have made it this far without Him.

"This is my Christmas offering" 

listen, enjoy, share and comment!!!
Merry Christmas World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts